What does The Jumuiya News/Mwambolero Limited do with the information it gathers/tracks?
Compliance with Legal Process
The Jumuiya News may share personal information if required to do so by law or in good faith believe that such action is necessary to
(1) comply with the law or with legal process;
(2) protect and defend our rights and property;
(3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website; or
(4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
Statistical Analysis and Banner Advertising: The Jumuiya News website may perform statistical analyses of user behaviour in order to inform advertisers as to how many consumers have seen or “clicked” their advertising banners. Personal information about you as an individual subscriber will not be provided to any third party without your consent, except under the circumstances described in Compliance with Legal Process below.
E-Mail: If you register to get updates from The Jumuiya News, the email address provided by you at registration may be used by The Jumuiya News to contact you regarding:
(1) account status (including confirmation of registration),
(3) participation in user surveys, asking for feedback on the website and existing or prospective products and services, as well as information to better understand our users.
User surveys greatly help us to improve our website, and any information we obtain in such surveys will not be shared with third parties, except in aggregate form.
Except as permitted by this policy, The Jumuiya News website does not send unsolicited e-mail.